POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Cmpeg3 question, path normal? : Cmpeg3 question, error found probably... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:33 EDT (-0400)
  Cmpeg3 question, error found probably...
From: Sander
Date: 9 Jan 2000 10:10:19
Message: <3878a4db@news.povray.org>
Bob,
I found the same error message when I tried the program on my Windows98
machine! So this is all my fault, nothing wrong at your end!!
I think I know where the problem lies. I'll contact you by e-mail - there
will hardly be anything interesting for the other POV-users as long as the
program doesn't work properly.
I am glad that you have tried it out: I made it using Windows NT4 and
stupidly thought that it would be all right also for W95... It's not easy
not to overlook things like that: the difference bewteen an amateur and a
professional, I guess.
--
Regards,
Sander

omniVERSE <inv### [at] aolcom> schreef in berichtnieuws
38781766@news.povray.org...